Consider each booth to be a training module. Add curriculum, agendas, links to tools and more. There’s no limit to the amount of content you can add to each booth.
Staff each booth with a Subject Matter Expert to answer questions, offer tips and help to the attendees.
Then, link the booth to a presentation with accreditation built right in. Add a pre-lecture assessment to test attendee knowledge before watching the lecture. Then, add a post-lecture assessment with pass/fail set at your specified percentage. We can even generate a printable certificate of achievement upon passing.
Track attendee certifications and learning with detailed analytics that allow you to see footprints of where each attendee spent their time, how they scored, which documents they downloaded, which videos they watched and how many times they logged in.
These downloadable metrics provide just the data that you need to give out awards and commendations for completed credits.
Schedule a Demo
See and believe. Register now to take a tour of the software at your own pace. Want more info? We’ll contact you to set up a live Q&A and demo session. Schedule now
- Thanks again to the entire team for helping put on another great event. Our attendees absolutely loved it and have been sending praise and thank you's all week. People averaged over 6 hours on the site, that's average! People kept telling me they felt like they were actually at a conference instead of at their computers. - Scott Sandland
- Prior to learning about Expos2, our Career E-fairs were mostly text and less than exciting. Working with the fine people at Expos2 our Career E-fairs are now colorful, exciting and interactive. - Betsy Richards
- Kaplan University
- All I can say is wow. You met our schedule and budget. We are looking forward to planning a whole new business around Expos2. Thanks. - Frances Manwaring
- Virtual Expos New Zealand
- It's obvious that the people at Expos2 aren't just hosting the platform, they are thoughtful about my goals and help me reach them. What other companies told me couldn't be done, they worked with me to figure out and make work. I sincerely felt like I was working with them to create the event. - Adam Bell
- Other vendors were higher in price, offered less features, were reluctant to do customizations, and didn’t really seem interested in what we were trying to accomplish. Expos2 was definitely the right choice, and its virtual conferencing system has been a huge part of our program’s success. - Paul Secor
- Secor Strategies LLC