Producing a virtual event takes work! Chances are you already have a lot on your plate. We began as real-world event producers and have produced innumerable virtual events to boot.
We can handle all aspects of the production from interfacing with your exhibitors and presenters to answering the phones during an event and making sure the keynote presenter turns on their microphone. We know you have time pressure all around, so let our trained staff make your event easier.
Live Day Support
During an event you might want someone to handle emails or calls from exhibitors, answer chat questions, or handle attendees with lost user names. We can take on this role, leaving you to enjoy your own event.
Troubleshooting and how-tos have become second nature to us! We’ll provide in-booth support in a virtual Help Desk with live chat as well as email and even phone support on the live day.
Exhibitor and Presenter Support
We’ll train your exhibitors and presenters to use the admin panels to load and manage their content and give them best practice tips. We will act as an extension of your office and serve as their front-line contact, fielding the how-to calls and emails for you.
And of course, we’ll make sure their booths look gorgeous, upload their content and ensure their presentations launch as planned!
Á la Carte Services
We can handle any or all of your event preparation work. Need someone to build your preshow, work with your exhibitors, train your presenters or post your jobs? We’ll step in wherever you need. Give us as much or as little of the side-work as you wish.
White-Glove Event Management
No one knows your business like you do. Likewise, no one knows virtual events like we do. We can produce and manage your event for you, leaving you free to see to your business while we see to your event.
Leave it to us to load and manage the content for every part of your site. Need a video replaced? Done. Need a brochure deleted? No problem. Want to change “Auditorium” to “Meeting Room”? Just say the word. We’ll do all the heavy lifting so you can focus on your day-to-day business, putting a program together and letting people know about your event.
Schedule a Demo
See and believe. Register now to take a tour of the software at your own pace. Want more info? We’ll contact you to set up a live Q&A and demo session. Schedule now
- Thanks again to the entire team for helping put on another great event. Our attendees absolutely loved it and have been sending praise and thank you's all week. People averaged over 6 hours on the site, that's average! People kept telling me they felt like they were actually at a conference instead of at their computers. - Scott Sandland
- Prior to learning about Expos2, our Career E-fairs were mostly text and less than exciting. Working with the fine people at Expos2 our Career E-fairs are now colorful, exciting and interactive. - Betsy Richards
- Kaplan University
- All I can say is wow. You met our schedule and budget. We are looking forward to planning a whole new business around Expos2. Thanks. - Frances Manwaring
- Virtual Expos New Zealand
- It's obvious that the people at Expos2 aren't just hosting the platform, they are thoughtful about my goals and help me reach them. What other companies told me couldn't be done, they worked with me to figure out and make work. I sincerely felt like I was working with them to create the event. - Adam Bell
- Other vendors were higher in price, offered less features, were reluctant to do customizations, and didn’t really seem interested in what we were trying to accomplish. Expos2 was definitely the right choice, and its virtual conferencing system has been a huge part of our program’s success. - Paul Secor
- Secor Strategies LLC