Our auditorium blurs the line between virtual event and webcasting player. Easy to use and wickedly versatile, our player will let you replace webcasting tools that cost more than 10 times as much to run. Adaptive video displays High Definition or Standard Definition videos beautifully. Broadcast live, re-purpose archived footage, link to outside recordings or even other media services.
You set all the parameters for the presentations, control the attendance and can even charge for the conference, all from within the admin panels of the event.
From Keynotes to Breakouts
Our scheduling tool allows you to mix multiple rooms with varying sized lectures. Set multiple tracks to mimic your real-world event and limit access based on registration levels. We provide a dynamic, visually stunning meeting room that allows for unlimited viewers with Q&A or a cozy gathering with chat built-in for collaboration.
- Broadcast live from your real-world conference.
- Stream from your desk with just a webcam and microphone.
- Load a pre-recorded video and host a live Q&A following.
- Call in and host an audio panel discussion.
- Connect to your website, YouTube, Vimeo, or UStream,
- Integrate with your existing WebEx or Adobe Connect account.
Launch Products or Strategic Plans in a Secure Setting
Want exhibitor level meeting rooms? Opt for our booth-level Round Tables to launch products or strategic roll-out plans from within a booth. Hold targeted training sessions, meet-and-greets and more.
Full presentation controls allow for Q&A, slides, whitepapers and more to be shared within a dedicated booth environment.
Priced for Small and Large Gatherings
Virtual conferences were supposed to save you money, weren’t they?
By setting the price for our software far below the others, you can feel free to hold even a small gathering for attendees spread across the map. Opt for a perpetual license and gain a year-round stage for departmental, company-wide, client-facing or global webcasts. Scalable at a moment’s notice, hold a team meeting one day and a corporate product launch the next.
Analytics reporting allows you to see attendee traffic into the presentations and share this with the speaker. Tracking attendance for Continuing Education? Not a problem. Add accreditation to verify knowledge and provide certificates of completion.
Schedule a Demo
See and believe. Register now to take a tour of the software at your own pace. Want more info? We’ll contact you to set up a live Q&A and demo session. Schedule now
- Thanks again to the entire team for helping put on another great event. Our attendees absolutely loved it and have been sending praise and thank you's all week. People averaged over 6 hours on the site, that's average! People kept telling me they felt like they were actually at a conference instead of at their computers. - Scott Sandland
- Prior to learning about Expos2, our Career E-fairs were mostly text and less than exciting. Working with the fine people at Expos2 our Career E-fairs are now colorful, exciting and interactive. - Betsy Richards
- Kaplan University
- All I can say is wow. You met our schedule and budget. We are looking forward to planning a whole new business around Expos2. Thanks. - Frances Manwaring
- Virtual Expos New Zealand
- It's obvious that the people at Expos2 aren't just hosting the platform, they are thoughtful about my goals and help me reach them. What other companies told me couldn't be done, they worked with me to figure out and make work. I sincerely felt like I was working with them to create the event. - Adam Bell
- Other vendors were higher in price, offered less features, were reluctant to do customizations, and didn’t really seem interested in what we were trying to accomplish. Expos2 was definitely the right choice, and its virtual conferencing system has been a huge part of our program’s success. - Paul Secor
- Secor Strategies LLC