Richer Media Presentations
Our meeting rooms move far beyond simple webcasting. We created a custom adaptive media player that displays your content beautifully and with adjustable levels of attendee interactivity. Mix live, recorded or outside media in unlimited tracks of presentations for thousands of viewers. Take that, boring old webcast!
An Exhibit Hall for Every Need.
Each booth comes with built-in e-commerce, private chat, job listings, videos and highly customizable content sections to make sure bases are covered. Want to include a blog, forum, drawing or in-booth presentation? Done. We offer over 100 customizable booth templates for highly visible branding. Multiple navigation options ensure traffic for all exhibitors.
Lower your administrative costs by selling your booths and admission (if there is a charge) through our software. Let your exhibitors sell products from within their booths or through links to their own websites.
Separate registration sites become a fading memory with easily customizable registration forms for all participants. Collect as much or little information as you wish.
Already have your registrations? No problem, we’ll seamlessly integrate with your database API.
We offer 1-to-1 and group chat in the exhibition hall, lounge and presentation halls. Chat archives make it easy to review conversations later. We don’t strip down our base configuration.
Virtual Events Get Social
We integrate social media from the moment you launch your registration.
- Social Media dashboard with up-to-the-minute Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Feed your audience with live Facebook, Twitter and Google+ recommendations.
- Integrate LinkedIn or Facebook registration and more.
Schedule a Demo
See and believe. Register now to take a tour of the software at your own pace. Want more info? We’ll contact you to set up a live Q&A and demo session. Schedule now
- Thanks again to the entire team for helping put on another great event. Our attendees absolutely loved it and have been sending praise and thank you's all week. People averaged over 6 hours on the site, that's average! People kept telling me they felt like they were actually at a conference instead of at their computers. - Scott Sandland
- Prior to learning about Expos2, our Career E-fairs were mostly text and less than exciting. Working with the fine people at Expos2 our Career E-fairs are now colorful, exciting and interactive. - Betsy Richards
- Kaplan University
- All I can say is wow. You met our schedule and budget. We are looking forward to planning a whole new business around Expos2. Thanks. - Frances Manwaring
- Virtual Expos New Zealand
- It's obvious that the people at Expos2 aren't just hosting the platform, they are thoughtful about my goals and help me reach them. What other companies told me couldn't be done, they worked with me to figure out and make work. I sincerely felt like I was working with them to create the event. - Adam Bell
- Other vendors were higher in price, offered less features, were reluctant to do customizations, and didn’t really seem interested in what we were trying to accomplish. Expos2 was definitely the right choice, and its virtual conferencing system has been a huge part of our program’s success. - Paul Secor
- Secor Strategies LLC
Flash programming has huge inherent limits that became apparent with the introduction of the iPad. Expos2 led the charge into the mobile future by releasing the industry's first HTML5 virtual events platform. The most compelling features of HTML5 are simple:
- It's tons faster than Flash.
- It can be viewed on tablets and even smart phones.
- Many enterprise customers block flash applications. With an HTML solution, we extinguish firewalls to get your content in front of your audience! Port 80 has never looked so good.
- Simple navigation! People are used to browser behaviors. Hitting the back button is time-honored and tabbed navigation works like any website.
- Provide your exhibitors and attendees with direct links to any booth, lecture or area within the virtual event.
- Easily open or close off sections of the virtual event software with a single click by activating or deactivating modules. Adding a jobs board or e-commerce becomes a snap.
- Major control over minor things. Change the name of a tab, remove a feature, control exhibitor content levels, all in a simple and comprehensive admin site.