We have a great and growing crew to help you with every facet of your virtual event. Take a glance at our programming and management experience.
President and Chief Executive Officer-Founder
Steve develops and guides the overall direction of Expos2. He manages the strategic integration and global development of the company and its projects. Steve owned and successfully ran BMSE, a natural health expo company for the last 22 years. With more than 35 events annually across the US and Japan, it is the largest holistic living expo company in the world and generally considered the first expo of the modern “green” movement. Prior to starting BMSE, Steve managed political campaigns in Florida. He served as a legislative assistant to Congressman Earl Hutto. Steve holds a BA from Beloit College in Philosophy and Logic where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He was a National Merit Scholar, and his University’s Wilson Scholarship nominee.
Director of Asian Sales
Nobuko oversees our sales efforts in the massively expanding Asia region. Prior to joining Expos2, Nobuko owned the graphics production company United World. Her experience and superb graphics skills allowed her to publish two highly regarded magazines in Japan with combined distribution of over 25,000 copies.
Chief Technology Officer
Arvind Purohit, Chief of Software Development, stands as the cornerstone of our development team. His never ending energy and fierce determination to complete flawless software sets the standard of excellence for the entire development team. His more than 15 years of experience crosses all aspects of the software development cycle from development of application architecture, to database administration and project management.
Home Office Account Executive
Heykel oversees our sales efforts in North America and in Europe. He joined Expos2 in 2010 with 5 years of professional sales experience from a variety of industries ranging from local advertising to office supplies; but as he sees it…he's been in sales his whole life! From convincing his first date's parents to extend her curfew by another hour to convincing his wife to adopt the dog from the shelter, Heykel knows the importance of listening to needs and effectively communicating to accomplish a goal. He prides himself in working hands-on with our clients to determine the best solutions for their needs..
Heykel holds a BS in Mass Communication from Southern Oregon University. He was voted Outstanding Senior in Media Studies by Communications department faculty.
Customer Service Manager
Naomi oversees operations for Expos, with a focus on the customer experience. Naomi joined Expos2 in 2010 and directs the customer operations teams responsible for sales, training, project management and support during the client lifecycle. She strives to ensure that Expos2 clients receive exceptional service from start to finish, and enjoys taking a hands-on approach to customer satisfaction.
Prior to joining Expos2, Naomi managed customer service teams for Shaklee Corporation and Harry & David. In her downtime, Naomi plays fetch with her 2 dogs, gets frequent sunburns from rafting and hiking and has recently discovered the joys of having backyard chickens.
Customer Support, Project Manager
Catherine joined the Expos2 team in May, 2011. Prior to that, she was a trainer and technical writer for a small software firm in the hospitality industry. As a Project Manager for Expos2, Catherine trains and supports clients using the self-service model. She also works with managed event clients to create every aspect of their sites from Preshow to Event to live day support.
Catherine was born in New Jersey and raised in North Carolina. She considers herself a southern girl at heart and though she no longer lives in the south, can't quite break the habits of saying "y'all" or cooking with butter. Since 2004, she has resided in 4 different states and Washington, DC. She currently lives in southern Oregon with her husband Rick and her dog River.
Schedule a Demo
See and believe. Register now to take a tour of the software at your own pace. Want more info? We’ll contact you to set up a live Q&A and demo session. Schedule now
- Thanks again to the entire team for helping put on another great event. Our attendees absolutely loved it and have been sending praise and thank you's all week. People averaged over 6 hours on the site, that's average! People kept telling me they felt like they were actually at a conference instead of at their computers. - Scott Sandland
- Prior to learning about Expos2, our Career E-fairs were mostly text and less than exciting. Working with the fine people at Expos2 our Career E-fairs are now colorful, exciting and interactive. - Betsy Richards
- Kaplan University
- All I can say is wow. You met our schedule and budget. We are looking forward to planning a whole new business around Expos2. Thanks. - Frances Manwaring
- Virtual Expos New Zealand
- It's obvious that the people at Expos2 aren't just hosting the platform, they are thoughtful about my goals and help me reach them. What other companies told me couldn't be done, they worked with me to figure out and make work. I sincerely felt like I was working with them to create the event. - Adam Bell
- Other vendors were higher in price, offered less features, were reluctant to do customizations, and didn’t really seem interested in what we were trying to accomplish. Expos2 was definitely the right choice, and its virtual conferencing system has been a huge part of our program’s success. - Paul Secor
- Secor Strategies LLC